The Supreme Task College of Nursing started in the year 2021 in the month of April. Another Sister concern of Supreme Task is Supreme Task General Hospital & Netra Niketan having 50 beds located at Jyoti Nagar, Laltikra, Balangir, Odisha. Approved by Govt. of Odisha Health & Family Welfare Department
- To provide and insight knowledge to improve student’s personality for their bright future.
- Working together we help to achieve increased confidence and capability in the students of the college.
- To train students to improve creativity and technical skills.
- To provide basic ideas about manufacturing progress and skills.
- To provide combination of practical learning in Hospitals and Laboratories with class room teaching.
The Supreme Task College of Nursing started In the year 2021 in the month of April. Another Sister concern of Supreme Task is Supreme Task General Hospital & Netra Niketan having 50 beds located at Jyoti Nagar, Laltikra, Balangir, Odisha. Approved by Govt. of Odisha Health & Family Welfare Department
The college is determined and committed to provide an excellent education that is Spiritual in orientation, Holistic in approach, global in perspective and geared towards the overall development.
Aims & Objectives
The Supreme Task College of Nursing aims at providing quality education responsive to the needs and goals of the community and the country.
- To provide broad based educational programs through which the graduates will be able to accomplish the responsibility at the primary, secondary & tertiary level health care institutions as professional nurses.
- To provide an environment conducive to academic, moral and spiritual growth of students, faculty and staff.
- Assume the nursing roles of caregiver, teacher, supervisor, researcher& manager in academic and clinical settings.
- To inculcate a sense of dedication & devotion towards their profession.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing : B.Sc. Nursing
- Duration : 4 Years
The name of the Governing Committee / Society of the College is “SUPREME TASK” it is nonprofit and non-Government Voluntary organization located at New Delhi North India. It was constituted and registered on 22nd April 1993 as a registered Society under the Delhi Society Registration Act XXI of 1860. The main object of the society are established and run the Hospital, Pathology Lab, Health Education Colleges, Nursing College and other technical and Professional Institutions in various sector of the India. The main aims of this society are to promote rural and slum section society and participatory development process in rural and urban areas along with maintaining transparency and professionalism with an eye for batter performance and social accountability. The rule and objectives of the society in education field are.
- To create awareness for education in Slum, Poor part of the Society.
- To establish and promote high quality. Technical, Professional, Health Environmental, Nursing Courses and other education and research centre with best technology faculty and equipment:
- To provide and environment for an effective interaction with society to serve the society.
- To establish effective linkage between the institute, Industries, Public and Research & Development Organizations
As an institution, we believe in promoting physical, emotional & spiritual health and healing.
- We believe that Nursing is a practicing profession and has an important role in promoting health & preventing disease in the community.
- As the progress of our country depends on healthy individuals, we believe that health care is a right of every human being.
- We further believe that providing a good standard of training to young people will prepare them to become responsible nurses & citizens of the society
80% attendance in theory and practical’s is compulsory for appearing in the examination. However, 100% practical attendance and all requirements must be completed before the award of diploma/degree as per Indian Nursing Council.
Students remaining absent beyond 15 days in addition to the prescribed leave will not be allowed to re-join, except on medical ground. Re-joining the course will be decided by the Management. The principal of the concerned institution will report about the students to the Management in time. In all cases, the Management shall take appropriate decision.
Selected candidates after admission have to wear specified uniform. Candidates have to make their own arrangements for uniform i.e. white Saree/ Salwar and Kurta with Apron for Hospital and blue saree / Salwar Kurta for community duty.
- The College provides hostel accommodation only for female candidate
- The students who are permitted to stay in the hostel should abide by the Hostel & Hospital Rules & Regulation
- Only parents are permitted to visit students with prior permission from the principal.
- Visitors are not permitted to enter the hostel premises or to meet any other student than the one for whom permission is obtained. No student may meet visitors while on duty or during class.
- Telephone facility is provided by the hostel warden. (Mention “during classes” if that is the case)
- Students are not permitted to keep mobile phone
- Institution will not be held responsible for any loss of personal property during the stay in hostel.
- Students should be regular and punctual to class and clinical practice.
- Students shall refrain from defacing or damaging college or hostel property. In case of loss or damage, the
- College Authorities reserve the right to take disciplinary action and impose an exemplary penalty either individually or collectively to prevent recurrence
- The College Authorities, following due inquiry, have the right to expel any student whose conduct and character are not satisfactory or are not keeping with the rules of the institution.
- Students shall attend the clinical duty in the prescribed uniform.
- They shall wear neat and clean dress to classes and during off duty time
- They may wear minimum jewelry (if necessary).
- Institution shall not be responsible for loss or theft of the students’ valuable
- Students shall become members of the Student Nurses’ Association. No other membership to any other association or group is permitted, unless prior permission is obtained from the STNC Authoritie
- Students are strictly prohibited from getting involved in outside activities—be it religious, social, cultural or whatever, unless with prior permission from the Principal.
The Student Manual provided at admission contains more detailed instructions, rules and regulations to be followed by the student during their stay in the institution.
Any act which causes physical or psychological harm, or raises worry, fear, shame or embarrassment to a student at the institution is strictly prohibited. Ragging can include teasing, abusing, playing practical jokes, causing hurt to the students; also asking the student to do an act or perform something which normally the student would not willingly do.
Ragging within or outside the campus is strictly prohibited.
The penalty for ragging:
Whoever directly or indirectly commits or participates in, within or outside the institution shall be punished with dismissal, termination, imprisonment or fine according to the law and Rules & Regulations of the college.
- The candidates must be of minimum 17 years of age as on 31.12.2021.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) from CHSE, Odisha or any other Board or Council or University equivalent thereof.
- The candidates who were passed 10+2 examination in Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks are eligible to apply.
- The candidates must have passed in the subject of PCB & English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB at the qualifying examination i.e. (10+2). As for candidates belonging to SC/ST, the marks obtained in PCB taken together in qualifying examination will be 40% instead of 45 % as stated above. English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible for admission in B.Sc. Nursing Course.
- The candidates must have passed minimum M.E standard Odia. (Only for Govt. Institutions & 85% Govt. quota seats in Private Institutions).
- The candidates must be a domicile / permanent resident / native of Odisha.
- But currently residing outside Odisha. (Only for Govt. Institutions & 85% Govt. quota seats in Private Institutions).
- Both female & male candidates) are eligible to apply. (Only 10% reservation for male candidates out of total seats).
- All applications are advised to go through the Prospectus thoroughly before filling up the application form.
- Candidate must apply the prescribed application form along with requisite fees and self-attested photocopies of the required documents.
- The application form must be filled up by the candidate and signed at the appropriate column.
- Incomplete Application will be summarily rejected. Application forms with Overwriting / Cutting / Ineligibility are also liable to be rejected.
- If ineligibility of a candidate is detected at any stage before or after publication of Merit list / Counseling / Admission, their candidature / Admission will be cancelled without any notice.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct details including address, Email ID, contact number is filled in the Application Form. The Convenor will not be responsible for any loss in transit or for incorrect details provided by the applicant in the Application Form.
- Payment of Application Fees will be accepted in the shape of Cash/SBI Challan.
- No candidate is allowed to submit more than one Application.
Kindly attach photocopies of the following documents with the application form: (All documents to be self-attested)
- 10 th Board Certificate
- 10 th Board Mark Sheet
- +2 Science Mark Sheet
- +2 Science Certificate
- Resident certificate
- Caste Certificate (If applying for SC/ST categories)
- Resident Certificate (Residential Proof)
- 4-Recent photograph (Passport Size)
- Proof of payment Rs. 600/-
*All documents to be self-attested
- A selected candidate shall be required to pay full fee and to produce all original documents including original college leaving certificate at the time of admission.
- The admission will be done only after all the documents are found to be true.
- After verification the candidate should be physically and mentally fit for the training on medical examination that is to be done by Supreme Task General Hospital.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
Tentative Fees Schedule: 2022-23
Course Duration - B. Sc. Nursing
1st Year - Rs. 1,20,000.00
2nd Year - Rs. 1,20,000.00
3rd Year - Rs. 1,20,000.00
4th Year - Rs. 1,20,000.00
Total course Fees - Rs. 4,80,000.00